Learn the various forms of pressure on the back focusing on the marma points on the back for the whole body and using oil therapy. Two pain relief techniques are also taught.
- The Bolus Technique. This uses the benefits of a linnen bag of pain relieving herbs, oil and heat to help in pain relief.
- Pain Relief Wrap. This technique helps in moving excess water and fluids and local fat deposits to ease the pressure on joints and muscle.
- Origin and progress of Ayurveda
- The 5 Element Theory and how it relates us to the world.
- Marma points, Nadhis and Chakras
- The Tridosha (energies) theory – Vata, Pitta &Kapha
- How to work out the constitution of the body
- Diseases related to the 3 Doshas – Vata, Pitta &Kapha
- Marma Points, where they are and what they do
- Contra indications of Marma massage
- Learn the technique to be able to use this in our own workplace
- Learn about the different oils used in this technique
- Learn two pain relieving techniques.
Cost of course: £150
There are no reviews yet.