This course has been developed for Therapists for use on themselves or for their clients. The therapies covered include for Vata, Pitta and Kapha skin types, Anti-ageing Red Wine Facial, Problematic Facial, and Skin Glow Facials. Learn a method of identifying the skin type and Ayurvedic Facial Massage to make the experience of Facials uniquely different and beneficial for both beauty and health.
• Origin and progress of Ayurveda
• The 5 Element Theory and how it relates us to the world
• Marma points, Nadhis and Chakras
• The Tridosha (energies) theory – Vata, Pitta & Kapha
• How to work out the constitution of the body
• Marma Points, where they are and what they do
• Contra indications of Marma massage
• Learn the various techniques to be able to use this in your own work place
• Learn about Ayurvedic herbs and ingredients used in Ayurvedic Facial products
• Learn Ayurvedic Face Lift Massage for rejuvenation ad anti aging
The course qualifies for continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
The course is accredited by FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists).
Cost of course: £110
There are no reviews yet.