Reflexology is one of the fastest growing holistic therapies now gaining worldwide acceptances. Reflexology is a completely safe, natural aid to restoring the body’s healthy balance.
As a reflexologist, you would work with clients to treat a variety of conditions, including stress, sleep disorders, sports injuries and chronic back pain. Your work would involve:
• Reflexology Course Content
• History of Reflexology
• What is Reflexology
• Divisions of feet and areas of the body
• Reactions to Reflexology
• Basic Reflexology techniques
• Relaxation techniques
• Explaining the treatment to the client
• taking a medical history, covering issues such as health, diet and lifestyle
• Examining client’s feet / hands for possible ‘blockages’ and problem areas
• Applying pressure with the thumb and fingers to the client’s feet and hands
• keeping treatment records
• Referring clients to their GP, if necessary.
Once you successfully complete the reflexology training course you will receive The Ayurveda Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
Our Beauty Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPHT (The Guild of Professional Holistic Therapists) also offer insurance cover.
Cost of course: £150