Massaging the feet also helps in relaxing a person. Heat, friction and excess pressure on the soles take their toll on people’s well-being. Attending this one-day workshop will give you Ayurvedic skills to give a most relaxing foot and leg massage. This can be incorporated into a luxury pedicure treatment.
The theory and technique of this massage and basic theory of Ayurveda. The techniques use different oils depending on the condition the massage is being used for. The various types of oils and their uses are taught in this course.
- Learn the techniques to be able to use in your own workplace
- Learn about the different oils used in this technique
- Origin and progress of Ayurveda
- The 5 Element Theory and how it relates us to the world
- Marma points, Nadhis and Chakras
- The Tridosha (energies) theory – Vata, Pitta &Kapha
- How to work out the constitution of the body
- Diseases related to the 3 Doshas – Vata, Pitta &Kapha
- Marma Points, where they are and what they do
- Contra indications of Marma massage
Cost of course: £150