What Is The Art Of Threading?
Threading relies on twisted thread to safely remove hair.
Originating in India, eyebrow threading can groom and shape your eyebrows as an alternative to plucking or waxing. Eyebrow threading sounds very painful, but is about the same as brow waxing and is not hard on your skin. Threading your eyebrows gives you a better result than waxing or plucking because it pulls an entire row of hair from the follicle to achieve a more straight-looking line of hair.
Benefits of Threading
- Beautifies the shape and gives a more youthful appearance
- Safer than waxing or chemical methods
- Will not damage your skin, great for people with sensitive skin
- Results typically last longer than waxing
- Recommended by dermatologists
- With regular treatment, hair regrowth is finer
Cost of course: £200
Our Beauty Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover.
There are no reviews yet.