Throughout the course you’ll develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills, learning to style and dress hair to achieve a variety of creative looks, provide colour correction services, colour hair, and contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities.
The VTCT Level 2 & 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing is an industry recognised qualification that is valued by employers, and is also seen as a route onto Higher Education.
What will I learn? NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing Course Content
- Make sure your own actions reduce risks to health & safety
- Give Clients a positive impression
- Advise and Consult with Clients
- Shampoo, Condition and Treat the Hair and Scalp
- Change Hair Colour
- Style and Finish Hair
- Set and Dress Hair
- Cut Hair Using Basic Techniques
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Promote Additional Services to clients
- Develop and Maintain your effectiveness at work
- Plait and Twist Hair
- Perm and Neutralise Hair
- Attach Hair to Enhance a style
NVQ Level 3 Hairdressing Course Content;
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Provide hairdressing consultation service
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Colour hair using a variety of technique
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Provide colour correction services
- Creatively dress long hair
- Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
- Create a variety of permed effects
Cost of course: £3199.00
No previous experience is necessary to complete our Hairdressing NVQ Level 2. It is a requirement for a uniform to be worn.
Qualification Requirements As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on NVQ training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
Unlike other institutes we offer a completely interest free installment plan. There is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly installments. Minimum 25% deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.